There are multiple illnesses these days which strike sooner or later. These are mostly non-communicable in nature, like high blood pressure, heart problems, diabetes, asthma, stress related diseases and cancers. Most of these are caused by lifestyle issues, pollution and wrong eating habits. Many a times, one may not get these diseases but get minor things cold, flu, fever, falling ill frequently and so on. The other problem faced are orthopedic in nature, ranging from mild aches and pains to arthritis and more severe bone and joint problems.
There is a lot of information available all over for a plethora of these problems from across the World. These range from the tested to the untried, from solid therapies to fad diets. Everything is par for the game as disease prevention and management is big money. Governments across the World are trying to do their bit. However, one cannot reach out to every single individual nor can one customize to the last T. This leaves it to us to take care of the health of our near and dear ones as well as of ourselves.
The problem or causes could be many for all of these problems. However, the main is a generally weaker constitution of the population. The inflammation of the immune system then triggers these problems to varying degrees in different individuals. So there is a three-pronged strategy to tackle this problem:
1) Make sure you do not fall ill by maintaining a healthy lifestyle, diet and exercise.
2) Assuming you fall ill, do not ignore the symptoms, however minor. It is always the minor unaddressed things which lead to bigger problems, gradually.
3) Having got some form of illness or health challenge, do no ignore it. Get into a great regimen consisting of lifestyle, diet, medicines and regular habits.
There is one solution which takes care of all the three points mentioned above. That is Yoga. Yoga is not just physical asanas or pranayamas (breathing techniques). It involves nutrition (yogic diet), stress management and calming of the mind and the inflammation system. All of these soon take hold and turn around your body, so to speak. It is important to collect information on the same and also try out some very simple things before you opt for a program. One of the best places to check out things which are simple and effective, is wellzee.com. Out here you will find programs to suit every individual by age, sex and problem category.
Furthermore, you will start seeing results in ninety days itself. The longer you practice, the better it is for you. Even the nutrition plans are designed based on yogic principles blended with a modern lifestyle. This is done so that you need not give up any of your favorite foods including non-vegetarian food. Additionally, you have a choice of International cuisines at your disposal for every meal of the day. You will be spoilt for choice and yet remain healthy.
The following are some of the programs you will find on wellzee:
1) Programs for orthopedic problems like arthritis
2) Program for Diabetes
3) High Blood Pressure
5) Stress Management
6) Women’s Issues
7) Pregnancy – pre and post-natal
8) Nutrition plan – whether vegetarian, non-vegetarian or Jain plans.
9) Customized diet consultation
10) Sleep management
11) Success management
12) Kid’s Health
13) Teen Health
TIPS FOR HEALTH
Some of the tips to lead a healthy life are:
1) Do not have water, cold drinks, juices, alcohol or aerated drinks during a meal or after a meal (for forty five minutes).
2) Do not have water fifteen minutes before a meal.
3) With a meal or after a meal, have hot soups, lentils, dals, buttermilk (Chhaas), or warm milk.
4) Walk ten to fifteen minutes, four times a day. This is better than doing a continuous exercise once a day.
5) Try and do all your housework on a daily basis.
6) Practice asanas if you can. If not, then walking is the best exercise to do.
7) If you want to relax after a meal, lie down on your left side.
8) If you want more energy, then lie down on your right side.
This and a lot more is what you will find including on the informative blog. You can also ask your questions for free to our experts and get replies. So on India’s Independence Day, get freedom from health and illness.