arthritis is preventable or manageable
Arthritis is no longer a problem associated with advancing age. It is now impacting people even in their 30s and 40s. However, arthritis is not really a disease. A majority of people with pathology of arthritis do not get any pain. Most of them also do not find their daily activities being impacted.
There is a small proportion of people who do get affected by it in a minor or major way. Many of them manage it well. Many are unable to manage or bear the pain and opt for surgery.
about this program
The simple series of asanas in this program are designed for all categories and age groups. Regular practice will make you flexible and also help relieve pain in different parts of the body, including the knees.
We have given here the most ideal set of practices which will assist in relieving the body, spine and knees. However, please do not practice anything which causes undue pain or pressure.
Make sure you take clearance from your doctor before you start this program.
tips to prevent or manage arthritis
Apart from asanas, there are tips you could follow, to prevent arthritis or manage it well if you do have.:
– Do not drink water or other liquids while standing. Always drink while sitting. Sip water slowly after you sit down.
– Make sure you walk through the day and are physically active.
– Try and sit cross – legged with your feet up as much as you can.
– Keep shifting your position and leg and knee movement whether you stand or sit.
The following are the asanas to be done in a sequence in the given program. These are very useful even if you already have arthritis. You can choose to skip one or two if you have less time on a given day. You can practice this anytime during the day, but on an empty stomach.
1) Seated Stretches, which is part of the body of Hatha Yoga Asanas known as Yogic Sukshma Vyayama. These are appropriate for all age groups and even those with multiple health problems. These can also be practiced by pregnant ladies.
2) Konasana Variation. This is a variation of the angle pose and can be practiced by anyone. View and follow this asana with all its benefits at the link given below:
3) Yastikasana. This is a wonderful asana to stretch the entire body and very good for seniors. It is also good for those with blood pressure and heart problems. This is one of the few practices which can be done safely during pregnancy as well.
4) Ardha Halasana. This is also known as the half plough pose. Again a wonderful and simple hatha yoga asana which is also a great inversion. It is excellent for the knees as well.
5) Savasana. This is the corpse pose and ideal for everyone and for all problems. Practice this by itself for twenty to thirty minutes a day and see your life change.
In case of any queries, please go through the FAQ Section http://wellzee.com/yoga-faqs
Or write to us on:
Opt for the best online yoga program for arthritis. Use it to prevent arthritis or even tackle simple knee pain. It does not matter how old you are. This is the perfect program to avoid such problems.