With lifestyles changing across the world, diet has become a major cause for concern & everyone seems to be looking for a diet plan to lose weight.With individuals sleeping late and increasingly getting up late, diet patterns are also changing which adversely impact the body. One casualty of this lifestyle is a healthy breakfast at the correct time.
BREAKFAST IS THE MOST IMPORTANT MEAL OF A DIET PLAN TO LOSE WEIGHT
The right time to eat the first meal of the day is ideally before 8.30 a.m. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day due to various reasons:
- It has been found that skipping breakfast makes people eat more fattening food and junk food through the rest of the day.
- Breakfast kick starts the body’s metabolism in the morning and prevents the body from going into starvation mode, which causes stress and eventually, diseases.
- It is the only meal you can get away with by gorging yourself.
- Your body starves through the night so energy is required as soon as you wake up.
- If you do not eat after a long starvation period at night, the body will go into starvation mode and instruct the cells to preserve fat. This will make you crave more high fat foods and also make the body store more fat at every subsequent meal.
This has been corroborated by a study done by the MRC Clinical Centre of Imperial College London. On a test conducted on men and women of around 25 years of age, they found that those who did not have breakfast ate 20% more at lunch and they also had more of junk food like pizzas and chocolates.
So start eating a healthy breakfast preferably before 8.30 a.m. to keep yourself healthy as well as stress free. If you want to learn to eat right, opt for one of our diet plans on http://www.wellzee.com/diet-programs